Monday, November 30, 2009

My Extended Family



People told me the full time MBA years will be the best of my life.
They are.
Some of my friends are anxious to get back out to the world, get in the game again and restart their lives. I remind them that never again in our lives, will we have so many friends all around us, all the time. Friends that rather than having to develop and maintain a career, develop and maintain relationships. It's just part of the syllabus of b-school. It's what we do.

This thanksgiving I celebrated with a group of my friends and some of our families. Though I missed thanksgiving with my family, I'm glad I had my extended family to celebrate with. This year I am thankful for the opportunity I have been given to experience these two years with a fantastic group of people.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Great post, Oren. Well said! And thanks for the reminder. :)

Feedback Form