Saturday, October 18, 2008

Only 7/8 to go!

The first Quarter is over and before we knew it, exam week began and ended. Last year I’ve read Darden student bloggers that mentioned that exam period is the easiest period and that not a lot of studying is actually necessary because if you’ve worked hard during the quarter, done your cases and were involved in class discussions, the material will already be in your head. These students also mentioned that they had a hard time believing it when they were told that exam period is the nicest of times until they experienced it. So I decided to break the cycle. I already believed it and guess what… I wasn’t wrong. The case method really works. We’ve learned so much during the quarter and it sticks. It’s pretty amazing. With one exam a day, equaling to 1/3 of the daily load during the quarter, less learning team time less briefings life gets real good. 

1 comment:

MechaniGal said...

Huh? Nicest period? I'm booking time on your calender, mister, and you're going to tell me how you managed it!
But yeah, it's hard to believe we're done with one quarter... I wonder how Q2 will be... based on the seating chart alone, I think it's going to be fun :)

Feedback Form